Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My life saver

This is a life saver for any American that comes over here. You can get almost anything at 7-eleven! I am not kidding, even clothes( you order them online, but still...clothes!)This store has basically everything, I even got a pair of plastic chopsticks today, so I could use my own! Right next to it is an awesome drink stand, which we visit every once in awhile.
Well, there so much I could write about, but I seem to have lost all I could write about. I really enjoy the kids. We have had so much fun getting to know each other these past couple of days. It has been amazing! On Saturday, I will get my first team, and I will have an English Village station. Like the school or the bank. I am sort of on the nervous side, because I do not want to do a bad job at all. Then again, I am excited that I will get to teach. That will be so much fun!





The kids are great. And some are trying to teach me Chinese. It is sort of confusing sometimes, because I have to guess what I am saying. Which okay with me as long as I say nothing bad! So there it is a summery of how things are going on over here. Please continue to pray that God would work in the children's lives and that we might be a tool He uses.

1 comment:

Camille said...

Yea, Ede, 7-11 is defenetly awesome! You are doing a great job with the kids - keep up the wonderful work!! Ps. YOu are a wonderful singer ;)