Thursday, September 6, 2007

I am here!

Well, here I am finally at the English Village. We started this week on Monday, and everything seems to be going well. We have the kids for two days, and then they leave. The places we are teaching are the Airport, Library, Bank, Store, Clinic, Drama, Science, Dance, and Cooking. These past few times I have taught the library, which has been fun. The lesson time we have with each group is 40 minutes, then we go to another class. Which makes a total of 5 classes a day for each place. You can imagine that after awhile we start to get a little bored with our classes, our throats get dry, and start to hurt, and we get very tired after the day is over. Other than that, I am excited that we have finally started the EV, we know what is expected and we just have to do it. I am excited about going to the school and teaching for the day. It will be something new and refreshing. Which is something all of us need. I hope to put up some pictures of the EV later, because I am really feeling tired. Sorry it has taken me so long to do a post!

1 comment:

julie said...

haha hey ``i'm julie
(the TA you met in the english camp in taiwan)

how are you?
how's your day in EV??

i know that you really like the movie"pride and prejudice"
SO DO I .
you know waht..i saw that movie these days on HBO, and i really wanted to call you to let you know.
(i really like seeing movies ^^)

http://www.uip.com.tw/pride/site/flashSite.htm(the website is about "pride and prejudice", you can enjoy the music of that movie here. P.S.the music'll play again and again...but just a little delay)

see u ^^

http://www.wretch.cc/album/snoopy0608(this is my blog)