Thursday, August 9, 2007

Prayer request

Hi! I am writing to ask for your prayers, right now I feel really bad. I guess I am getting the burnt out feeling. And all the running around is starting to take it's toll. I feel sort of dizzy and light headed. Last night I hardly got any sleep. I went to bed early and could not get any sleep till about 1am, and it was a not very good either. Tonight is performance and I need to be there, so I am asking for your prayers. That God would give me strength, and that I would be refreshed. Thanks!

1 comment:

Jolene said...

Ede I hope you are doing ok! I miss you alot but know the Lord has you exactly where he needs you. You would be very "proud" of William he is doing so well and following close behind in your footsteps.
Continuing to pray for you!
Love,
Jolene