Saturday, March 8, 2008

Nothing much...

Well, I know that it has taken me a long time to actually write a post to let all of you know how I am doing. Sorry:)

I’m doing great, life seems the same to me; so unless something really exciting happens, I really don’t feel like writing.

My Chinese friend Kelly, and I have just started to read “Our Daily Bread” together. By “together” I mean we read it separately, and then will talk about it later. We have not had time to go over what we have read so far, but I think it is awesome. Especially since she bought it, and came up with the idea herself.

And tomorrow the both of us will head out to a mountain, which I believe is in the Taipei area. There we plan to have a picnic, and take a lot of pictures! Hopefully I will post them very soon, so you can see!

One really exciting thing is that I will be heading back home the 25th of June! So I will be home for the fourth of July, one of the holidays I missed last year:) and I must say that I can’t wait to see everyone, it has been so long.

That’s just a little update…I’ll write more later!

No comments: